Skip to the content

Auto Insurance

personal-autoAuto or car insurance coverage has two parts: liability and physical damage. So what do you need?

The liability section covers your financial responsibility for injuring others or their property with your vehicle. Most states require drivers to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage to drive, and insurance companies offer many options for liability limits.

The second part, physical damage, covers damage to your car. Comprehensive, or other than collision, can provide reimbursement for losses such as fire, theft, animal collisions, or hail. Collision pays for repairs caused by an accident, whether it is with another vehicle or you didn’t see that post when you were backing up. Higher deductibles on physical damage coverages may help reduce premiums. Lenders and leasing companies typically have specific requirements for these coverages.

There are also ancillary medical, roadside assistance, car rental, and other coverage options available. And a personal umbrella policy can provide even more protection for a serious accident that could exceed the liability limits on your auto policy, giving you added peace of mind!

The Insurance Works Agency, Inc. offers free, comparative quotes on Auto Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.